STS Earns 12 Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Advanced Certifications
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is gaining traction in the Homeland Security Federal Market with its 2018 FedRAMP certification of its entire Global Network and all GCP services.
To enable GCP Cloud services delivery and innovation, STS has been working diligently to further our expertise and receive GCP technical certifications.
GCP certifications are job-role based and assess advanced design and implementation skills developed through hands-on experience.
The Google Cloud Certified designation shows we have demonstrated the necessary skills to leverage Google Cloud technology in a way that can transform our business and meaningfully impact the people and customers we serve.
Over the last 12 months, our team has earned 12 GCP Certifications…and counting!
- 1 Google Cloud Platform Professional Network Engineer
- 1 Google Cloud Platform Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- 4 Google Cloud Platform Professional Cloud Architects
- 2 Google Cloud Platform Professional Data Engineers
- 4 Google Cloud Platform Associate Cloud Engineers
These certifications add to our existing advanced-level partnerships with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services!
For more information about career opportunities and our apprenticeship program, please visit our careers page: www.keepitsts.com/careers